Rio Hondo College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
This site enables you to create your online database application, link it to any job posting(s) of interest, and keep track of your application status.
- Click the "Search Jobs" link on the left menu OR you may select from the job categories listed above.
- Click on the job posting you are interested in and click the "Apply to this job" link to create a profile and fill out the online application.
- The completed application will be saved in the database and is always available to you online to edit as needed and apply/link to other positions of interest.
- Click the Login link on the left menu, then enter your username and password.
- This enables you to Apply for jobs without re-entering your application information; you will be given the opportunity to edit your application or continue with the existing application data when you view a job posting and select the link to "Apply to this Job".
Important: When applying for a position at Rio Hondo College, please allow yourself enough time to complete the online process prior to the closing of the position. You must make sure that you have submitted your complete application on or before the closing date by 11:59pm PST, along with any required documents. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted. Hardcopies of applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please email the Office of Human Resources at HROffice@riohondo.edu or you may call us at (562) 908-3405. Human Resources staff members are available to answer questions regarding the online site and assist applicants with disabilities during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.